I've been pooping fresh blood for the past one week. it's grosssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!! i know!! and scary and saiko jugak la bile tengok fresh blood dalam.... euw geli pulak nak citer. The common cause, it cud be hemorrhoid. If it's just a hemorrhoid, takdela life threatening pun. Many people have that and a doctor friend said that it'll resolves naturally over time. Tapi kalau bende lain camne?? akutttt... =(
My dear amies,
A day before my 2xth birthday i'm still worrying about life. I've always hoped for great things to happen but it looks like they don't come easy. It's like hard luck that i've been trying to tame. It's not that i wanna whine so much bout it, I know God has better plans for me, for my life. But sometimes i just feel tired. Tired of waiting for the good things to happen, any good things..
My dear amies,
A day before my 2xth birthday i'm still worrying about life. I've always hoped for great things to happen but it looks like they don't come easy. It's like hard luck that i've been trying to tame. It's not that i wanna whine so much bout it, I know God has better plans for me, for my life. But sometimes i just feel tired. Tired of waiting for the good things to happen, any good things..


2 comments:
esok pegi clinic!!
i will! ;)
Post a Comment