I dreamed of him hooking up wiv my senior, mega marissa. Just suddenly, and out of the blue?? why mega marissa?? And then i remembered crying over the phone saying "why her? she's my senior!!". And he didn't say a word. And the shoes, he must had gotten them for her. I was sad, really sad.
And when i woke up, i became quite paranoid and quickly jumped off the bed. Here at the very same spot while i'm typing this, i googled for the name (yg ni giler saiko! sampai ke tahap meng-google, but thanx to the technology, i didn't hav to hunt for her name jauh2!) and found out there's a "Puan" title in front of her name. Thank god! It was just a dream sue, it was just a dream...
I didn't know why have I just suddenly had this dream and thought of him. Okay maybe i knew why, maybe bcuz i missed him badly. But i didn't understand why must the name of my senior appeared in my dream? I barely knew her in school and i don't think she ever knew me at all. I'm puzzled.
And when i woke up, i became quite paranoid and quickly jumped off the bed. Here at the very same spot while i'm typing this, i googled for the name (yg ni giler saiko! sampai ke tahap meng-google, but thanx to the technology, i didn't hav to hunt for her name jauh2!) and found out there's a "Puan" title in front of her name. Thank god! It was just a dream sue, it was just a dream...
I didn't know why have I just suddenly had this dream and thought of him. Okay maybe i knew why, maybe bcuz i missed him badly. But i didn't understand why must the name of my senior appeared in my dream? I barely knew her in school and i don't think she ever knew me at all. I'm puzzled.
But whatever it is, what ever the message that was tried to be sent to me thru my dream, still.. it was just a dream. I hope it didn't mean anything.


5 comments:
mimpi mainan tidur.next time nak tido cuci kaki tauu!
air laut takde. =(
tape.mlm ni mimpi pok yu/sin plak bwk air laut yg manis tuh;)
bebaru ni aku mimpi my-mr bing bawak balik x dia ke umah.perasaan yang sungguh jeles dan rasa nak perang besar huhuuhu mencik mencik
deepak >> yeah pok u a lil bik in the mid-el! sin bawak air ke mung jo. kakakaka.
jaja bing >> at least he's in ur hand. aku hapah pun tarak! lagi mencik! =(
Post a Comment