qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Off day!

"How I met your mother" really gets along with the action - folding the unfolded clothes. As a result, no more unfolded clothes in the huge laundry basket and i can easily find my favourite shirt to wear to work tomorrow! Mak, you shud be really proud of me ok? I've made it! ;) And i'm now officially addicted to the series. Thanks to you Alex!! =D

And say hello to missy-wearing-a-retainer! Due to the gap, i'll be seeing my dentist more often this year - next visit, in another 3 months! Twice a year is good enough to visit a dentist, but I already had my 2 visit due to the retainer fixed on my teeth. For the sake of "the pretty wicked smile".... well, it's ineffable...!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh eh, i'm addicted to this serie too !

it's EXTRA ORDINARY ;)