Doc: Lie down, please.
Me: Ok.
Doc: Hey, is this what u call a baju kebaya? Very nice.. (while placing the stethoscope on my chest. She's a chinese)
Me: Yeah, it is. Thank you. *i smiled*
Doc: Gotta have a good shape like yours to fit in. I used to have one in red color but i don't hav a nice curve so i gave it to my daughter. See, very straighty.. *showing her figure*
Me: No, you look great! Surely it'll look nice on you. *ehem, me on being polite. But seriously, she still got a nice figure for a woman at the age of 50-ish*
Doc: Ok, done. You're doing just fine. ;)
The conversation arised most prolly because of me losing some weights. Kalau tak, i won't be wearing my high school kebaya to work. Hehe, perasan kurus. And I'd love to lose a few more pounds if possible. ;)
But, I vomited my breakfast this morning and it explains why the visit was made. Some more, i felt like my body was burning, and im still feeling it now. It's like if i held an egg, I could have the egg half-cooked in any minute and later i cud have it with kicap and pepper. Doc said that it might be due to the uncertain weather conditions. I don't how it can be explained, but yes, well agreed.
Talking about weather, so does a change in the weather, ever change your mood?
But, I vomited my breakfast this morning and it explains why the visit was made. Some more, i felt like my body was burning, and im still feeling it now. It's like if i held an egg, I could have the egg half-cooked in any minute and later i cud have it with kicap and pepper. Doc said that it might be due to the uncertain weather conditions. I don't how it can be explained, but yes, well agreed.
Talking about weather, so does a change in the weather, ever change your mood?


2 comments:
Sistah!dun be so thin lorr...yg penting sihat!!;p
it's called self-satisfaction... biarla kurus kejap.. sekali-sekala nak merasa.. =)
Post a Comment