Tuesday, July 5, 2005
++Be here...
Alrite.. from this moment onwards.. im gonna be as solemn as possible.. no more hehe haha huhu in my entries… u’ll hardly find them… yes, school is gonna start soon.. so I guess I hav to turn over a new leaf.. once again sue is talking crap.. that’s what she’ll always says at the very beginning of every new semester.. it’s like a ritual.. like how many leaves have I turned over every now and then.. but none has turned out like what it was expected to be.. isn’t it amazing if you can feel your life going somewhere, like your life just figured out how to get good, like, that very second…? im in need of a really really serious fresh start this time.. really bad! And I hope everything will turn out well...great! Lord...be here… always.. i need to end everything that ive started.. my journey for almost 6 yrs in shah alam.. i just got to end it before i get toooo tired! and this entry… I should give it a rest.. nite sue… and say hello to sunshine...


1 comments:
++ we all need a fresh start sometimes. To forget the bad and to start anew.
Post a Comment