qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.

Thursday, July 7, 2005

++Seven...

It's not a second.. 7 seconds away.. Just as long as I stay... I'll be waiting... so todays already seventh of juillet. seven/seven. what a lovely day. im at my school's lab. yes luthor, i agree that the registration process has been greatly optimized this time. thanx for the info dude. n it's just made the day lovelier. im kinda seizing the moment right now. for not having the fuss of registration procedures. I guess everyone has those times in their lives when they're just deliriously happy, but completely unaware of it. well i am deliriously happy. and free surfing at the school's lab is simply one of my deliriously happy moment. like right now, i really enjoy being an "internet freak" or whatever u might call it... i suppose, that there is likely another deliriously happy time just waiting to begin at any moment. I hope. and by the way, seven is also my favourite number... i dont know why but im just loving it. great. now my "sock-belly" is sending its signal. mcD, here we come. wait. i had just had my breakfast. tahan sue tahan...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ya ah sue.. always knew tht there was something special about you since the school days!You definitely have the talent of writing and expressing yourself in the best way that you can - definitely from a big heart!I miss you loads and as you know my situation forbids..Love you to bits and I know that you are definitely a flower that will bloom forever in my heart!hope you have a great semester this year.. all the best and i know~~YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!Muahsssss!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey ya ah sue.. always knew tht there was something special about you since the school days!You definitely have the talent of writing and expressing yourself in the best way that you can - definitely from a big heart!I miss you loads and as you know my situation forbids..Love you to bits and I know that you are definitely a flower that will bloom forever in my heart!hope you have a great semester this year.. all the best and i know~~YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!Muahsssss!!!! Hugs,VIN =)

Anonymous said...

jangan ah makan mcD without me! i thought u were my #1 Fan. makan with me la! majuk nih.. :P miss u sue! lalalala.sah takde keje nih..

Anonymous said...

ah vin: yes i know n i totally understand u dear..love u =)

ajid: yela makcik.. im ur #1 fan.. next time i'll ajak u...=p errr.. nak autograph.. yela miss u too muahs! lalalala.. tapi ade keje!