qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

++Cherish the blemish? Shud i?

I hate to see myself in the mirror. Mirror never lies and that’s when the truth hurts you. My inner ugliness can be seen externally in my blemished reflection. Two on my nose.. one on my forehead. They are awfully obvious… like a triangle they formed.. that u could even measure the length of each side using the equation of Pythagoras theorem....

I pick at them.. I attack them.. it’s like an obsession to rid my flesh of the toxins beneath the skin. Every clogged pore becomes an enemy to my squeezing fingertips.. and this is when muse’s lyrics gets into my head…. you will be the death of me!! you will be the death of me!!! bury it… I won't let you bury it.. I won't let you smother it!!! I won't let you murder it!!..”

I make my epidermis red and spotty. And “don’t read beauty magazines, they’ll only make u feel ugly” apply… I smash up healthy tissue in the irrational attack of my face. And every time, I am angry at myself afterwards. It is one of those patterns that I am very aware of, but I still have trouble stopping. It is such an obvious form of self sabotage yet I do it to myself almost everyday. I really hate it.

Is it true that a blemish is just a speck in a circle that is complex...? is it true that if u try to cure it and it’ll take time...? is it true that if u leave it alone and it will go away...? is it true? Is it true? YES, IT’S TRUE! yet I still have trouble stopping... help me…!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, im just being so overreacted at the moment! Hehee… sorry..!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP PICKING ON IT! sue comel, u r aledi cantek k..blemished or not. and picking on it will make it last FOREVER. trust me on this. jangan USIK. u do know that your little finger itself dah ader berjuta² bacteria kan? pwease stop. guna laa nixoderm. hahaha! serious! it works wonders!