qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

are you going to finish strong.

Lil sis sent me this. This one gave me goosebumps. Very inspiring and it touched my heart.


"If I fail, I try again. It's not the end, it matters how you're going to finish. Are you going to finish strong? You will find that strength to get back up."

4 comments:

Siti Jenar AKA said...

lagu nie mungkin boleh buat hati jadi tenang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s0-isQYG6s

DancingQueen said...

we are going to finish strong!!aite kakak? nnt gi esq k! much love! xxx.

Chern said...

hey sue...its been a while. i wonder whos this lil sis of urs? i thot ure d youngest? anyhoo.... about d video, i think u know my eldest bro? well d clip reminds me of him. I wish he's as courageous as this guy.

Sue M. said...

tq siti! ;)

dancing queen,
i need sponsor! zahra plsss! =p

chern,
my lil sis is a dancing queen! ;p