i think i need a "dream journal" to rest down all the nightmares + sweet dreams i had/will have throughout my life. Maybe i can make it as a habit to note down whatever details i remember from my dreams as soon as i wake up from sleep. Well actually, i've been dreaming of weird weird things for five consecutive nights! (naya u had three, i menang!)
The weirdest was on the first night, i was brushing my teeth and they started to fall out one by one as i brushed. I looked into the mirror to find out that only the metal brackets of my braces were floating in my mouth. no teeth, no gums, just braces. I started to cry and panicly assembled my teeth that was scattered on the floor, tried to put them back into places, but it was not possible since my gums went missing too. That's when I wake up, realized that I still have my teeth, sigh of relief, and went back to sleep. of being quite superstitious the next morning, i tried to avoid thinking about the meaning of the dream often associated with losing something u have in real life. Ya Allah, mintak dijauhkan..
And yesternight, i dreamed of being chased by a tornado. i remember myself calmly telling my family members to move into a safer place. My late grandma was there too. *Al-Fatihah to arwah Wan* Mum was asleep, i tried to wake her up but she was too sleepy to be wide awake and so i lifted her up and moved her to a safer place, it was a mosque i think. everyone moved there too. the next thing i remember, we managed to escape from the tornado. Just before the scene, i remember myself worrying of what to wear to my friend's wedding this weekend. That's about it. I woke up feeling quite exhausted this morning and still worrying of what to wear tomorrow to Lina's wedding.
I basuh kaki, siap mandi lagi before tidur, tapi mimpi jugak pelik-pelik.
The weirdest was on the first night, i was brushing my teeth and they started to fall out one by one as i brushed. I looked into the mirror to find out that only the metal brackets of my braces were floating in my mouth. no teeth, no gums, just braces. I started to cry and panicly assembled my teeth that was scattered on the floor, tried to put them back into places, but it was not possible since my gums went missing too. That's when I wake up, realized that I still have my teeth, sigh of relief, and went back to sleep. of being quite superstitious the next morning, i tried to avoid thinking about the meaning of the dream often associated with losing something u have in real life. Ya Allah, mintak dijauhkan..
And yesternight, i dreamed of being chased by a tornado. i remember myself calmly telling my family members to move into a safer place. My late grandma was there too. *Al-Fatihah to arwah Wan* Mum was asleep, i tried to wake her up but she was too sleepy to be wide awake and so i lifted her up and moved her to a safer place, it was a mosque i think. everyone moved there too. the next thing i remember, we managed to escape from the tornado. Just before the scene, i remember myself worrying of what to wear to my friend's wedding this weekend. That's about it. I woke up feeling quite exhausted this morning and still worrying of what to wear tomorrow to Lina's wedding.
I basuh kaki, siap mandi lagi before tidur, tapi mimpi jugak pelik-pelik.


2 comments:
sue bebeh, u menang..i baru 3!
ada lagi satu! semalam semalam! =(
Post a Comment