qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

love you dad

Mom told me that Pak Long (dad's bro, my uncle) called him up this morning. Pak Long told dad that he dreamed of dad's passing last nite. I was wordless for a while. And suddenly i had a shiver down my spine. And the thought of losing someone i really love and care about instantly struck into my head. No, I'm not ready for that. No.

Thank god it was just a dream. Maybe Pak Long missed dad so much.

Ya Allah, panjangkan umur ayah dan mak serta kurniakan mereka kesihatan yang baik dan sentiasa dilimpahi rahmatMu ya Allah.

Aminn.

I'm going back to dad's hometown this Saturday. It's been ages since our last visit to the small town where dad grew up and spent his childhood memories. It's in Kampung Bukit Perah, Batu Kikir, Jempol, Negeri Sembilan to be precise. I know everybody there misses dad. And i miss my aunt's cooking.

0 comments: