Sorry.
My life isn't that interesting.
I go to work.
I go home.
I don't know what to say.
I'm so gonna miss you my lil miss sunshine. T_T
qis, niman, adra, and everything [is supposed to be] rainbow.
I'm so gonna miss you my lil miss sunshine. T_T
7 comments:
miss u aqish.. sob sob
me too.. :(
=(((((((((((((((((((((((
life is a song - sing it!
life is a game - play it!
life is a challenge - meet it!
life is a dream - realize it!
life is a sacrifice - offer it!
life is love - enjoy it!
baiklah! =)
alaaaa qisqis..gonna mishcu! sapa nak nyanyi barney dgn aunty lagi?? huhu.
I love you
You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
won't you say you love me too....
aunty nyanyi dengan nana okay? tapi jgn menguap plis. hehe
Post a Comment