I lost the only bday card tht i got this year. it was from lil sis. looked for it everywhere - dalam beg, luar beg, dalam umah, luar rumah, kat ofis, dalam kete, luar kete, dalam bilik... tak jumpa!!! i might had left it at the thai restaurant where i had my so-called-bday-dinner last week. gone case le kut. they must had thrown it away. I called up lil sis and almost cried when i told her bout the mishap. And lil sis had never failed to calm me down. Thanks dearest.But to my surprise when i got home, i found a parcel on the coffee table. It was from a dear sis from the faraway land. I opened the parcel and found a cute top with a cute bday card inside. I almost got myself teary when reading the card. It was sweet. Thanks for ur very sweet tot mrs. bing.
U may have noticed that i've been very sensitive lately, i just can't help it. But i don't want to stay this way forever either. Maybe if i pray hard enough, Allah will take good care of me, make life easy for me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment