We're reaching april in a few days time. Cepat giler!! And what have i done so far in the past 3 months of 2008? Entah. Hmm rasenya life's been agak stagnant jugak. It feels like being stuck in one place dan mcm tak bergerak-gerak. Dan kadang-kadang semua benda mcm agak sluggish, slow motion je camtu. Kenapa mcm tu? Sebab takde 'drive' yg nak buatkan dia bergerak mcm biasa kut. Yeah I realized that for some time I haven’t really had any driving passion in anything i do. I’ve pretended to, I’ve acted to some extent as if I did, but the fact is that I really don’t. I know what i love to do, but i'm just too scared to ask for it and make it happen. That's my greatest flaw.
If I cud ask for one thing, I wud ask for enough confidence to be myself so that i wud hav all the strength to turn my dreams into actuality. Can i get that? And until the time comes, i'll always be a dreamer.
If I cud ask for one thing, I wud ask for enough confidence to be myself so that i wud hav all the strength to turn my dreams into actuality. Can i get that? And until the time comes, i'll always be a dreamer.


0 comments:
Post a Comment